Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
It could be the Throttle Body , they fail and send no codes . The little PCV valve can fail , and make a good car bad . The ignition coils / IDM's fail . and the other hidden culprit on the v6 is the lower intercooler hoses ,they split invisible leaks . I know , my 2000 has been through all that stuff . Good Luck !
posted by 24.18.20...
Posts in this Thread:
- 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, billherbst , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:51:10
- Follow-up to my original post, billherbst , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:35:52
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, Name Left Blank, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:40:51 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SRS900S, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:19:41
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SWEDECAR , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:17:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!