Ford Flex - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
A neighbor lady bought one a few years back: she wanted something with enough space inside for the hockey team and its stuff, but less - er - imposing than her Suburban. She liked it. I think it's built off the Taurus (aka Volvo S80) platform.
posted by 69.133.17...
Posts in this Thread:
- Maybe the end of my 33 years of 7 Saabs, Bill h., Thu, 18 May 2017 19:27:13
- Bye, Dude with a tip, Sat, 20 May 2017 02:32:08
- Re: Bye, Bill h., Sun, 21 May 2017 09:26:45
- Re: Bye, Snowmobile , Sun, 21 May 2017 11:59:25
- Re: Bye, Dude with a tip, Mon, 22 May 2017 14:23:26
- Ford Flex, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 19 May 2017 14:47:32 <-- Viewing This Message
- Enjoy your parents while you still have them, MI-Roger , Fri, 19 May 2017 03:22:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!