NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
What alternative engine oil(s) would you recommend? M1 OW40 is a battle-hardened veteran of the B235 engine wars but I don't disagree that a "better" alternative may reduce seep, weep and leak.
Posts in this Thread:
- Head re-torque, Kevin Crosby, Wed, 3 May 2017 08:37:38
- Re: Head re-torque, Kevin Crosby, Wed, 3 May 2017 11:04:07
- Re: Head re-torque, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 3 May 2017 10:29:50
- Re: Head re-torque, SWEDECAR , Wed, 3 May 2017 09:53:01
- Re: Head re-torque, cheaptech , Wed, 3 May 2017 09:09:07
- Re: Head re-torque, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 25 May 2017 15:10:10 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.