Re: Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
It seems to be some sort of corrosion on the metal parts that need to contact. It's a questionable design and there should be a recall as the horn is a safety feature. I've seen several 9-5s on which the horn hardly works.
posted by 24.215.245...
Posts in this Thread:
- Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me, saabniner , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:56:53
- Re: Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me, scotsglen , Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:10:03
- Re: Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me, John Whiteley, Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:53:40
- Re: Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me, Bernie , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:31:38
- Re: Airbag replaced, 3000 mi later horn quits? My suspicions lean me, SWEDECAR , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:07:32
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!