NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I have not, but O2 sensors are all the same in output. 3 wire ones have a ground, 12vdc for the heater, and the signal lead.
2001 95 Silver Aero wagon auto - Mary Ann's Car
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car #2
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon - Son Jeff's car
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
- Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, crawdad , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:51:23
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, mark from toronto, Tue, 20 Jun 2017 05:33:17
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, SWEDECAR , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:21:33
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 19 Jun 2017 04:57:47
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, saabsince 93b , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:28:35 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.