NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Thanks. They have a unique connector system, looks more effective than just crimping and heat shrinking. Just wondering if it works ok. At $35 each I'll probably try it anyway.
Posts in this Thread:
- Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, crawdad , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:51:23
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, mark from toronto, Tue, 20 Jun 2017 05:33:17
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, SWEDECAR , Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:21:33
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 19 Jun 2017 04:57:47
- Re: Anyone try the Bosch universal o2 sensor 15733?, saabsince 93b , Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:28:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.