Re: violent stumble under max boost - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Pull the plugs and read them.
Open SID will display "misses"
With higher boost, you should reduce spark plug gap a bit.
posted by 108.207.118...
Posts in this Thread:
- violent stumble under max boost, bobc , Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:40:24
- RESOLVED, bobc , Wed, 19 Jul 2017 19:57:31
- Re: violent stumble under max boost, cgwiz , Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:27:121
- Re: violent stumble under max boost, Dean, Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:44:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: violent stumble under max boost, GFW3pedals , Mon, 17 Jul 2017 06:15:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!