NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Just curious how this ended up? Did you ever have to replace the compressor? I just went through a very similar situation with my car, no a/c, pressures were 90 low and 145 high. No cooling whatsoever.
Took it to shop where I had about 1,500 miles left on the 2 years/24k warranty on the replacement compressor I had put in back in January 2016. On the way there it started working again, out of the blue. They gave it a look, did an evac and recharge noting that the system was properly filled, and sent me on my way. A/C has been working better than ever since, after not working at all for two weeks.
Posts in this Thread:
- Is my AC compressor bad? Or is it something else?, dmz789qqq, Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:26:54
- Procrastination helps - the AC recovered on its own., dmz789qqq, Tue, 16 Jun 2015 20:20:23
- Another question - how do I know is there proper oil..., dmz789qqq, Sat, 13 Jun 2015 19:19:47
- Re: Is my AC compressor bad? Or is it something else?, MikeN, Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:42:26
- How much refrigerant?, jimmy, Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:56:30
- Re: Is my AC compressor bad? Or is it something else?, Dano in Texas , Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:16:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.