Crank vs start....... - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
FYI Crank means - the starter motor turns the engine. Start means the engine fires and runs. Using the correct terminology will result in better advice....
posted by 199.189.76...
Posts in this Thread:
- Intermittent no-start trying to diagnose, jarrald, Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:13:42
- After few weeks and new CPS all seems well, jarrald, Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:46:01
- Re: Intermittent no-start trying to diagnose, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:12:001
- Check the battery, adl6009, Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:55:18
- There were connector problems at starter, Dean, Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:10:21
- Re: Intermittent no-start trying to diagnose, three_jeeps, Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:58:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!