Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
My '01 9-5 wagon did that last June coming from Ohio up US 23 NB to I 94 WB. I had to "2 foot" drive all the way back to Grand Rapids.
Exactly as you describe in your post. If I took my foot of the gas it would stop. I'd re-start the engine, but had to keep the revs at 1000 to 1500. 120 miles of it!
Throttle body replaced at dealer FOX SAAB.
posted by 24.180.146...
Posts in this Thread:
- Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:55:58
- Discovery so far, MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:44:51
- P1264, MI-Roger , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:20:50
- Re: P1264, cheaptech , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:28:38
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, TG, Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:58:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, SWEDECAR , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:22:27
- Ugh!, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 17:00:23
- Re: Ugh!, Bernie , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:23:24
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, Boomer, Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:31:25
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!