NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Another place to look is at the "periscope" on the intake manifold. I have seen the bolt come loose and they pop out. The "periscope" is the vacuum outlet/t that supplies vacuum to the fuel pressure regulator and the coolant bypass valve and one side of the solenoid for turbo bypass valve. Good Luck and let us know what you find, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Conv.
2002 9-3 5 Door
2002 9-5 4 Door
2003 9-3 4 Door
Posts in this Thread:
- Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:55:58
- Discovery so far, MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:44:51
- P1264, MI-Roger , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:20:50
- Re: P1264, cheaptech , Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:28:38
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, TG, Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:58:06
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, SWEDECAR , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:22:27
- Ugh!, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 17:00:23
- Re: Ugh!, Bernie , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:23:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Pop sound......CEL......Decline in Power......No Idle, Boomer, Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:31:25
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.