Not to thread jack - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I thought about doing just that, visiting a pick n pull and swapping out the rear with a non aero but ripping out and rebuilding the rear suspension is a ton of work. Mainly because to drop out the lower control arm the fuel tank needs to be dropped. Never knew the situation spanned across all saabs thanks for the info. Big ups man!
posted by 174.223.132...
Posts in this Thread:
- my 2000 9.5 aero, ffb13, Fri, 1 Dec 2017 17:01:40
- Re: my 2001 9.5 aero, Eaton, Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:05:57
- RIDE HEIGHT, saabsince 93b , Tue, 5 Dec 2017 13:38:33
- Re: RIDE HEIGHT, Eton, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 01:03:51
- Re: RIDE HEIGHT, Name Left Blank, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 04:05:20
- Re: RIDE HEIGHT, Eaton, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 04:48:31
- Re: RIDE HEIGHT, steve, Wed, 6 Dec 2017 19:12:42
- CAMBER, saabsince 93b , Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:23:50
- Not to thread jack, Eaton, Thu, 7 Dec 2017 03:21:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- START WITH RIDE HEIGHT, saabsince 93b , Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:17:20
- I have fond memories of my 2000 Base with Aero Suspension, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:39:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!