NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I was defeated when trying to replace these lamps from outside my car. Came inside to check my WIS and it is obvious I need to remove the trim on the inside of my trunk lid, then remove the exterior décor panel, then remove the light assembly on the outside of the trunk lid - what I tried as the sole step earlier.
Now for my question. Does the license plate and License Plate Bracket also need to be removed prior to removing the décor panel? The WIS does not say but it is obviously not installed in their sketches of the procedure.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:15:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:24:51
- Might go with LED, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:29:47
- Unless I am confused, Advance Auto sells Sylvania brand LED, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 03:28:24
- Re: Might go with LED, MontereyAero , Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:00:33
- Re: Might go with LED, Jeremy R., Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:12:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.