NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The 2005's and 2006's have clear plastic covers that are removed by unscrewing 2 very small steel torx screws. These torx screws degrade in the rust belt so I protect them with rust inhibitor. I believe the 2006 has a different bulb than the 2005. I can dig out the details if you need it. Replace the bulbs with the LL long life type or maybe? LED? No need to access the interior side unless the torx screws break or strip. The clear plastic cover can be a bit tough to separate from the body since time sets the cover into the gasket/seal pretty good.
Posts in this Thread:
- License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:15:14
- Re: License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:24:51 <-- Viewing This Message
- Might go with LED, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:29:47
- Unless I am confused, Advance Auto sells Sylvania brand LED, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 03:28:24
- Re: Might go with LED, MontereyAero , Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:00:33
- Re: Might go with LED, Jeremy R., Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:12:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.