NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
After seeing what is required to access these two tubular lamps on my '08 I immediately thought of returning the Long Life incandescent lamps for LEDs.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:30:40.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:15:14
- Re: License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:24:51
- Might go with LED, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:29:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Unless I am confused, Advance Auto sells Sylvania brand LED, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 03:28:24
- Re: Might go with LED, MontereyAero , Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:00:33
- Re: Might go with LED, Jeremy R., Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:12:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.