Re: Might go with LED - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Make sure to get good LEDs if you go that route. Cheap ones fail long before incandescent bulbs will, I think because of poor solder joints.
posted by 24.18.229...
Posts in this Thread:
- License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:15:14
- Re: License Plate Lamp Replacement - Sedan, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:24:51
- Might go with LED, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:29:47
- Unless I am confused, Advance Auto sells Sylvania brand LED, MI-Roger , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 03:28:24
- Re: Might go with LED, MontereyAero , Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:00:33
- Re: Might go with LED, Jeremy R., Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:12:06 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!