NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
As stated by others the level should be checked. But if this is in the sludge years it could be a clogged pick-up screen. We used to see that symptom often back when the sludge motors were just being discovered. If they don't feel comfortable checking the level it should be safe to add a half quart even if the level is close to the top of the operating range. If the level is low it probably would be enough to stop the light from coming on when cornering hard. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Conv.
2002 9-5 4 Door
2003 9-3 Conv. Viggen appearance package
2008 9-3 SS 4 door
Posts in this Thread:
- Oil light on hard turns, how much oil to add?, steve, Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:17:06
- Re: Oil light on hard turns, how much oil to add?, F1tifoso, Fri, 25 May 2018 17:34:19
- Re: Oil light on hard turns, how much oil to add?, Bernie , Fri, 29 Dec 2017 18:25:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Oil light on hard turns, how much oil to add?, pme , Fri, 29 Dec 2017 15:45:36
- Re: Oil light on hard turns, how much oil to add?, Name Left Blank, Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:46:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.