NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Six - six is a good reason to go to a N(ordic) G(orgeous) 9-5. As long as you have done your research and can find a bargain, you only live once! And preferably have a backup car in case you need it like the '87. If a nice low km garage queen Nordic Gorgeous goes down to about $7000 in the Great White North like most 9-5's, that will be an immensely tempting value proposition for yours truly. In case it suffers one of the several common issues that pop up with these cars, have your plan already in place before it happens. Part #'s including GM equiv part numbers, sources, cost FOB destination, service providers in the areas you travel etc. Over and out.
Posts in this Thread:
- Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Sri, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:16:22
- Re: Drive one!, amicusterrae , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:00:43
- Re: Drive one!, Boomer, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:25:04
- Agree, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 16:08:25
- FIRST GEN 9-5, saabsince 93b , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:54:16
- NG 9-5 Wagons: Really really beautiful, IMHO, but, westernny, Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:59:38
- Thanks All!, Sri, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:04:45
- Re: Thanks All!, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:34:22
- Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:00:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:48:56
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:38:08
- Re: Me too!, saabsince 93b , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:54:53
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:18:04
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:45:36
- Re: Thanks All!, saabsince 93b , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:30:29
- ck out saabnet classifieds, adl6009, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 06:11:54
- Re: Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:10:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.