NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
There are way more saabs in the GTA. I bought 3 out of 4 saabs there. KW probably has the highest SAAB population in the province, with a dealer that still is kind of going...
There's a 2009 9-5 aero wagon listed right now on kijiji for $4500 in Oakville. Also a 2008 9-5 aero wagon for $6k, a 2008 9-5 Aero sedan with lower km for $7k, another 2008 wagon for $6k in St Catherines, and a merlot 2007 wagon with low kms.
There are many more 9-3's including a 2011 XWD sportcombi, 2011 sedan, a 2009 sedan, and many 2008's.
Really 2008 was the last full year of sales, though the Dame Edna was not very popular and not a big seller. That said, I bet more 2009 og 9-5's sold in Canada than NG 9-5's! I've seen 2 on the road. The dealer inventory was taken back iirc. Imho the look of the 2008+ 9-3 is much more SAABy from the outside to me than either the dame edna or ng9-5...
You are right that numbers are dwindling, but that happened long ago for the c900's. Will be interesting to see if cars like the 9-5 turn a corner in pricing like the c900 has. My 1993 is worth more than either of my 9-5's! At some point demand exceeds supply and the prices go up. Has happened with air cooled porsches and many other interesting older cars, sports cars especially. I've noticed minty 9000's also are going up in value a bit, but maybe not to the extent of some of the more extreme c900's ($20k+)... c900 is the image many think of when they think "SAAB"
I have a pick and pull near me with higher prices than Kenny U-pull, but way more saabs including c900's and 9000's... and the cars hang around much longer so they get more thoroughly picked before they are crushed. Kenny is about making an easy quick buck before passing it off to the metal recycling part of their operation from what I have seen. There can be a lag between their website inventory and the lot, and it's kind of a downer to pay the admission fee and find out the car went to the crusher 2 days ago! btdt...
Posts in this Thread:
- Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Sri, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:16:22
- Re: Drive one!, amicusterrae , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:00:43
- Re: Drive one!, Boomer, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:25:04
- Agree, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 16:08:25
- FIRST GEN 9-5, saabsince 93b , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:54:16
- NG 9-5 Wagons: Really really beautiful, IMHO, but, westernny, Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:59:38
- Thanks All!, Sri, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:04:45
- Re: Thanks All!, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:34:22
- Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:00:16
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:48:56
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:38:08
- Re: Me too!, saabsince 93b , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:54:53
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:18:04
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:45:36
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:39:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Thanks All!, saabsince 93b , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:30:29
- ck out saabnet classifieds, adl6009, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 06:11:54
- Re: Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:10:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.