Thanks!! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by Name Left Blank (more from Name Left Blank) on Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:28:05
In Reply to: Suspension question, adl6009, Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:36:38
I understand your well placed words of caution. I will certainly plan in detail and check with the pro's who know whats what. This was just my first foray into info gathering. The general idea is to do the work this spring. I am sure I'll be posting about it. Thanks again.
posted by 68.129.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- Suspension question, adl6009, Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:36:38
- Re: Suspension question, three_jeeps, Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:55:41
- Thanks!!, Name Left Blank, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:28:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- I need to get back to the suspension, adl6009, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:38:12
- Re: I need to get back to the suspension, Snowmobile , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 11:26:30
- Sedan, adl6009, Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:17:32
- Re: Sedan, Snowmobile , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:25:20
- Re: Sedan, Mark in Marine , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 18:59:15
- Re: Sedan, Snowmobile , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:10:18
- Re: Suspension question - 16" versus 17" tires ?, Mark in Marine , Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:53:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!