NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Lots of posts about rear tire wear, but my fronts are wearing really bad on the inside edges. Car had full alignment 3yrs ago when this set was installed. I run about 38-40 lbs in the fronts a little less in the rears. Reading posts I would suspect some or all of the bushings? It's due for a new set of tires, should I ask the shop to dial in some extra camber? They probably wouldn't do that anyway.....both sides are wearing the same.
Posts in this Thread:
- Front tire wear, GFW3pedals , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:13:41 <-- Viewing This Message
- Camber at both ends..., Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 18 Feb 2018 12:46:22
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:57:31
- Re: Front tire wear, Boris Bubbanov, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:51:46
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:06:31
- Re: Front tire wear, I make it just for you, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:34:59
- Re: Front tire wear, bobc , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:56:45
- Re: Front tire wear, Snowmobile , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:51:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.