NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
How often do you rotate tires? Do they stay on long enough that you can see that the wear is happening on the front rather than the rear? Is there any cupping in the wear pattern?
Normally with FWD I would expect to wear the outside edge of the front a bit more than the rest of the tire. I see this on our c900's, but to be honest, on our 2004 9-5, I have if anything noticed what you are seeing. That said, I rotate often enough, that the wear pattern could have been started on the rear and these things do not always even out. Hard to tell if this is still an issue on my newest tires, or on the 2005 which is a new enough car to me that I can't really make any significant observations.
Posts in this Thread:
- Front tire wear, GFW3pedals , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:13:41
- Camber at both ends..., Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 18 Feb 2018 12:46:22
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:57:31
- Re: Front tire wear, Boris Bubbanov, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:51:46
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:06:31
- Re: Front tire wear, I make it just for you, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:34:59
- Re: Front tire wear, bobc , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:56:45
- Re: Front tire wear, Snowmobile , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:51:13 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.