Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My two cents. Warranty is an important factor, especially the 100% period. The last two batteries I purchased were of AGM technology ( I am keeping our aerocraft in the squadron for the foreseeable future so I think the ROI will be decent). And periodically using a battery revitalizer to desulphate the battery is a practice embedded in my twisted and sometimes delusional value system. Typically, the heavier the battery, the better it is, all other things being equal. The thought of using luggage scale has flashed before my eyes but I have never done it, instead relying upon internet reviews.
Posts in this Thread:
- Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Mark Tribuzio, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:01:45
- or the title says too much, AeroEd , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:45:27
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:48:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:11:45
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Snowmobile , Sun, 11 Feb 2018 07:23:40
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, bobc , Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:36:35
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, cheaptech , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:25:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!