NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Approx how deep was the slush and water? Were any floor drain plugs missing (if they exist)? Isn't the TWICE module located on a floor plateau rather than a floor valley? Would like to take some countermeasures, if applicable since I live in a snow/ice/salt belt. Salt water is a proven doomsday machine for electronics.
Posts in this Thread:
- Weird! Hard braking: lots of clicking, then Aero dead!, westernny, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 13:06:54
- Hmm...battery cables or grounding, perhaps?, Tulsaab , Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:46:43
- Re: Hmm...battery cables or grounding, perhaps?, westernny, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:33:28
- TWICE fried, westernny, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:38:40
- Re: TWICE fried, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:46:03 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.