NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
If I thought Lucas UCL would work as well as on the Saab fuel pumps, I would add it to the coolant. On second thought, that would be a cool experiment! That said, would you risk using a WP lubricant? If so, what do you think is best of the best. Any deeply read Saab 9000 enthusiast understood that adding Bar's leaks to a middle age or older aeroplanE was better than going to a debutante ball. From Bar's Leaks: Yes, it is compatible with all brands of antifreeze including conventional green or blue (silicate-based) and extended life red/orange or yellow (OAT/HOAT) coolant.
Posts in this Thread:
- Does this sound like a waterpump?, Bmwjoe, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 03:41:02
- It is the waterpump, Bmwjoe, Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:35:44
- Fixed, Bmwjoe, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:22:49
- Re: Fixed, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:34:47
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Name Left Blank, Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:32:33
- Waterpump leak ? If DIY, pressure test to be sure . . ., Mark in Marine , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:42:28
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Migmig, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:44:18
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:39:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.