It is the waterpump - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
It is the waterpump
Posted by Bmwjoe [Email] (more from Bmwjoe) on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:35:44
In Reply to: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Bmwjoe, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 03:41:02
I pulled the splashguard off the bottom and the coolant is leaking from under the water pump. I ordered another along with a crank seal and a belt. Looks like I will be busy next weekend.
posted by 71.162.251...
Posts in this Thread:
- Does this sound like a waterpump?, Bmwjoe, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 03:41:02
- It is the waterpump, Bmwjoe, Wed, 14 Feb 2018 02:35:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Fixed, Bmwjoe, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:22:49
- Re: Fixed, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:34:47
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Name Left Blank, Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:32:33
- Waterpump leak ? If DIY, pressure test to be sure . . ., Mark in Marine , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:42:28
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Migmig, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:44:18
- Re: Does this sound like a waterpump?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:39:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!