Re: Front tire wear - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Rear suspension bushings to check/replace that cause inner tire wear use to be called "cross stay bushings", PLUS check/adjust rear ride height with spacers.
posted by 24.180.146...
Posts in this Thread:
- Front tire wear, GFW3pedals , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:13:41
- Camber at both ends..., Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 18 Feb 2018 12:46:22
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:57:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Front tire wear, Boris Bubbanov, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:51:46
- Re: Front tire wear, TG, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:06:31
- Re: Front tire wear, I make it just for you, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 07:34:59
- Re: Front tire wear, bobc , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:56:45
- Re: Front tire wear, Snowmobile , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:51:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!