Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A single bang/pop? Or is it continuous as long you are at 70?
Does it change if you press our release the throttle?
Does it change if you shift into neutral?
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue
'99 9⁵ Cosmic blue
'11 9⁵ Aero NG (Daughter)
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (Son)
Posts in this Thread:
- Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:11:33
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Boomer, Fri, 9 Mar 2018 09:00:35
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:40:19
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Itsasaab , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:33:39
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, bobc , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:19:38 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!