NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
trying to wrap my head around this, sorry if I'm being dense:
can you reproduce it in the driveway at the same RPM? or does it require the car be under load?
is the bang/pop cyclic? you say "a single bang pop" but then you say you have slow down to 60 for it to stop. if cyclic ... what is the frequency? 1/sec? 100/minute?
can you feel the bang/pop? or only hear it?
I'm wondering if this is driveline related or engine related ...
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue
'99 9⁵ Cosmic blue
'11 9⁵ Aero NG (Daughter)
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (Son)
Posts in this Thread:
- Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:11:33
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Boomer, Fri, 9 Mar 2018 09:00:35
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:40:19
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Itsasaab , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:33:39
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, bobc , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:19:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.