NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Seems to be much more to this LED technology than I understand.
I bought some small LED bulbs (194) for the parking lights and side marker lights (9-3) but on the 9-3, it does not even turn on the lights when installed.
Some cars they work and some not. Some they trigger an error and others not.
I guess there are also different LED bulbs with different criteria so that's why posts a good result and others not.
Posts in this Thread:
- taillight bulbs replaced with LEDs -> errors, Bruce A, Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:52:51
- Welcome to the world of LED bulbs!, Larry West , Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:41:101
- Canbus communications, Bruce A., Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:32:51
- Re: taillight bulbs replaced with LEDs -> errors, bobc , Mon, 12 Mar 2018 18:16:41
- Re: taillight bulbs replaced with LEDs -> errors, SWEDECAR , Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:20:16 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.