NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The lower plastic tip - about inch and a half or so - of the transmission dipstick has broken off and disappeared down the transmission fill tube in my '05 9-5 linear.
Does anyone know the implications?
Should I not drive it?
Is there a screen or filter down there?
It's sure been an interesting couple of days with this car.
Posts in this Thread:
- Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Itsasaab , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 07:27:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Itsasaab , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:01:46
- Aisin 55 valve body -, Mark in Marine , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:13:16
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:21:56
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Boomer, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:54:26
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, saabsince 93b , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:18:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.