NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
My two cents - if the DI is good and its getting fuel, the temp sensor might be flakey. This is an obscure issue that might, now that I think of it caused the early demise of the most perfect circa 2005 9-5 I saw at the pull yesterday. The Saab OE part is cheap to buy and easy to install if you want to throw a bit of cutter at it. They can be tested but at that mileage, it would need a new one anyway IMHO as a predictive maintenance item.
Posts in this Thread:
- '06 9.5 Turns over, intermittent start when cold, Kevin, Wed, 16 May 2018 21:26:34
- Re: '06 9.5 Turns over, intermittent start when cold, Bernie , Sat, 19 May 2018 10:37:15
- Re: '06 9.5 hard start when cold -, Mark in Marine , Thu, 17 May 2018 16:45:09
- Re: '06 9.5 Turns over, intermittent start when cold, mlc , Thu, 17 May 2018 13:09:23
- Re: '06 9.5 Turns over, intermittent start when cold, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 17 May 2018 08:05:58 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.