How often do you clean the MAF? Please - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I have a 05 95 ARC with 142,000 on it I just changed the air filter on it. I have owned the car for a little over a year now. I am not sure if the MAF was ever cleaned or replaced. So should I clean it or replace it? I get a little stumbling on the highway at 75 mph. I have read a ton of posts on here with a ton of info in each on. Then it all confused me.
posted by 173.9.18...
Posts in this Thread:
- How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Mark Tribuzio, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:28:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- My symptom of a bad MAF, fdw201 , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:09:48
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:38:40
- Re: Replaced at 225,000, BruceM, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:41:30
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, bobc , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:38:35
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, cheaptech , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:51:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!