Re: Replaced at 225,000 - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Never had any symptoms leading me to think there was an issue with the MAF on a 2002 Linear until about 225,000 when I got an occasional stumble and CEL that seemed to indicate MAF. At that mileage I just replaced it without checking anything else- still has the tumble and CEL.
I would tend to think just leave it be. Seems like they are like a lot of electronic devices- they can either go a long time or they don't. But of course my car is a sample of one.
posted by 72.168.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Mark Tribuzio, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:28:00
- My symptom of a bad MAF, fdw201 , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:09:48
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:38:40
- Re: Replaced at 225,000, BruceM, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:41:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, bobc , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:38:35
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, cheaptech , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:51:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!