NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Was pinging under heavy acceleration/load at lower RPM. This was on my 2001 Viggen (so, same 2.3 motor) at 115k.
I did not get any stumbling in my case.
01 9-3 Viggen
03 9-5 Arc
Posts in this Thread:
- How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Mark Tribuzio, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:28:00
- My symptom of a bad MAF, fdw201 , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:09:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:38:40
- Re: Replaced at 225,000, BruceM, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:41:30
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, bobc , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:38:35
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, cheaptech , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:51:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.