Re: My symptom of a bad MAF - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After I did a motor swap in my '04 9-5, it would start, but ran.... poorly. Wouldn't idle, had to feather the pedal to keep it running, etc. Threw a code for the MAF, so I got my hands on a junkyard part for $20, haven't had any trouble (with that anyway) for the last 25,000 miles.
'04 9-5 Arc
'98 9000 CSE
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
- How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Mark Tribuzio, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:28:00
- My symptom of a bad MAF, fdw201 , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:09:48
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:38:40
- Re: Replaced at 225,000, BruceM, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:41:30
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, bobc , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:38:35
- Re: How often do you clean the MAF? Please, cheaptech , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:51:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!