NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I voted to go w new radiator this winter on my daughter’s car, a 2006 (used a Nissens). I have deleted the coolant bypass valve on all 9-5’s we’ve owned.
YMMV but it’s been good so far. CBV delete had no noticeable effect on AC, but we’re in Minnesota.
Mark in Marine
->Posting last edited on Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:32:16.
Posts in this Thread:
- 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, wabi-saabi, Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:57:16
- Re: 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, Stephen Goldberger, Sat, 23 Jun 2018 07:55:59
- Re: 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, mlc , Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:30:06
- Re: 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, I make it just for you, Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:08:35
- Re: 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, Mark in Marine , Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:30:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 9-5 Running Hot: Replace the radiator or just flush?, bobc , Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:24:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.