NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I think you accomplish the same thing when you put the system into recirculation mode.
Posts in this Thread:
- Cabin Filter Observations, Joe , Sun, 24 Jun 2018 16:13:31
- Update, Joe , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 04:52:461
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Gene N , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:05:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Recirculation motor is most likely broken on 2003, dmz789qqq, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:07:15
- But, will it stay in Recirc mode?, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:07:52
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Joe , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:35:09
- If I could 10 degree cooler air by removing the filter ..., bobc , Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:46:11
- Re: Cabin Filter Observations, Boris Bubbanov, Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:55:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.