NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
On a 2004, I recall you can go from underneath as well. Remove splash shield and I think the intercooler pipe. Good to clean up the petcock first and spray some WD40 on it to lube it up. I find they are stubborn to get out so you have to proceed handsomely. I would have at least one spare petcock available as PLAN B. Not sure if they are easier to get out hot or cold. I would be tempted to suction it out the top if there was a way with shade tree tools.
Posts in this Thread:
- Best access path to the radiator petcock??, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:10:16
- Job successfully completed but absolutely brutal, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:05:23
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, TG, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:13:39
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock ?, Mark in Marine , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:41:39
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:26:29 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.