Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock?? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
My SAAB mechanic in Grand Rapids drilled a hole in the splash panel, directly below the petcock. Performed on both my '01, and '04 9-5's.
I don't know the exact diameter of the hole, but (guessing) at least 1"
Maybe this can help?
posted by 24.180.146...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best access path to the radiator petcock??, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:10:16
- Job successfully completed but absolutely brutal, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:05:23
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, TG, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:13:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock ?, Mark in Marine , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:41:39
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:26:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!