NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Way to go Roger ! At least your 3-4 hour job got finished with time left for the pool! I am like Tom, many of my half-day jobs take all day - and often it one or two rusty fasteners, or hose clamps that the correct tool cannot quite reach. I suffered through the very same issue, and IIRC I needed to use a ViseGrip pliers on one of the clamps before I could use the correct tool on the other one.
Mark in Marine
Posts in this Thread:
- Best access path to the radiator petcock??, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:10:16
- Job successfully completed but absolutely brutal, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:05:23
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, TG, Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:13:39
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock ?, Mark in Marine , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:41:39
- Re: Best access path to the radiator petcock??, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:26:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.