Re: tensioner? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Yes, an older tensioner can trigger a throw and so can a tensioner that's not installed just so.
Anybody running a tired, old tensioner and feeling like it is OK because the pulley affixed to it is fine, please use caution. The tensioner is reasonably priced and real easy to install.
posted by 75.66.66...
Posts in this Thread:
- WEIRD SERPENTINE BELT THROW, saabsince 93b , Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:16:51
- Re: WEIRD SERPENTINE BELT THROW, andym, Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:01:25
- tensioner?, bobc , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:32:50
- Re: tensioner?, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:34:40 <-- Viewing This Message1
- I agree, Gene N , Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:46:34
- yup same here, I make it just for you, Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:20:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!