I posted below... - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
The MapTun exhaust (which I believe are just rebranded BSR) is available for $400 shipped, and is a very nice aftermarket stainless system, while still having a very mild tone. We've had a few of them and they've all held up very well. 5+ years on mine and it's still in great shape with LOTS of winter driving in New England.
posted by 24.233.212...
Posts in this Thread:
- 04 Linear Exhaust Job, Sibelus, Mon, 5 Nov 2018 06:28:55
- Not difficult, MI-Roger , Tue, 6 Nov 2018 03:23:10
- Nice aftermarket option, Cark, Mon, 5 Nov 2018 14:06:201
- Re: 04 Linear Exhaust Job, mlc , Mon, 5 Nov 2018 13:32:35
- Re: 04 Linear Exhaust Job, sibelus, Mon, 5 Nov 2018 09:44:10
- Re: 04 Linear Exhaust Job, sibelus, Mon, 5 Nov 2018 08:38:50
- Re: 04 Linear Exhaust Job, bobc , Mon, 5 Nov 2018 08:12:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!