Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I just purchased my first Saab, a 2000 9-5 SE, and I am really enjoying it! However, I have some problems starting it some mornings. It will start and run for a couple seconds, then the revs drop and it idles really low and rough for a few seconds. Sometimes it pulls out of the rough idle and runs normally, sometimes it stalls and I have to re-start the engine.
Does anyone have any ideas what might be happening? My dealer sure doesn't, and it has just had its 30k maintenance done (new plugs, etc.).
Thanks in advance!
posted by 66.222....
Posts in this Thread:
- Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, Carson Diltz, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:43:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, TG, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:39:36
- Re: Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, compaqted, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:39:07
- Re: Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, Lolke , Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:17:13
- Re: Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, Richard P, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:02:19
- Re: Rough Idle/Stall on Cold Start, Dean, Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:02:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!