Do you have a Turbo? I want to replace that very large (10mm??) hose coming off the valve cover and going down to the turbo (I think). Did you replace this? thanks, Willi
posted by 216.100.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Bad info on Silicone Vacuum Hose (SVH), Monster, Fri, 17 May 2002 20:50:19
- Updated info on SVH, Monster, Sat, 18 May 2002 07:25:29
- Re: Bad info on Silicone Vacuum Hose (SVH), Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 18 May 2002 00:04:00
- Re: Bad info on Silicone Vacuum Hose (SVH), WilliamF, Fri, 17 May 2002 22:12:13
- Re: Bad info on Silicone Vacuum Hose (SVH), Rinker, Fri, 17 May 2002 22:01:29
- Re: Bad info on Silicone Vacuum Hose (SVH), Rinker, Fri, 17 May 2002 22:00:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!