Why would it not apply? There's room for the EL sheeting w/ the faceplates. I've had the gauge set apart. The indiglo faces have a separate wiring that needs to be wired b/c of an inverter and higher amps.
I posted above that I decided against the reverse indiglo gauges, we would have to have 30ppl at 69.99, also the gauges would've still needed to be overlit for the needle to be seen. The regular indiglo gauges will light up the needle so the overlit isn't needed.
You don't need backlit gauges to put in indiglo gauges. There shouldn't be a problem at all.
click the link below and follow the directions. Also, tell them how many sets you're interested in.
posted by 66.54.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Who would be interested in indiglo gauges?, Ubipa, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:55:20
- yes!, andy , Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:58:48
- Re: Who would be interested in indiglo gauges?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:16:23
- Awesome! I'm in !!, cNice937, Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:59:34
- I'm in n/m, F.Davalos, Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:35:20
- I'm in. NM, S-Works, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:37:57
- Count me in!, Wade M., Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:33:46
- Sign me up!!!, Taylor, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:35:49
- It would be nice to have a dash like the new Golf/Jetta, Ryan, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:00:45
- how do they work with front lighting ?, Trev, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:51:31
- Cool. How hard to install? DIY? nm, MichaelG, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:12:00
- Here are some possible pics., Ubipa, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:54:04
- Hey ubipa e-mail me about DIY stuff you have, Dylan, Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:05:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!