Where did you get them? I'm assuming that you used some kind of wiring kit to connrct the two? If i get the audio system in the car that i would like, it would probably help me out a great deal to have 2 batteries. Do you have a link or brand of the batteries?
posted by 216.123.198...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- battery relocation problems, ubipa, Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:30:55
- Ubipa, do you have more information on the batteries?, Ryan B, Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:26:55
- Re: battery relocation problems, GM, Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:40:14
- Re: battery relocation problems, Ubipa, Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:34:07
- Re: battery relocation problems, compaqted, Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:56:49
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!