Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
thanks for all the suggestions! i had tried a spanner wrench from my angle grinder but it was too big.. raab900 , could you send over the dimensions on that . i appreciate all the help. will report back. john p
posted by 67.30.191...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 85 turbo - brake caliper question - special tool?, Johnny P, Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:50:17
- Re: 85 turbo - brake caliper question - special tool?, Dale , Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:23:34
- Bent-nose needle-nose pliers., IrieTom , Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:01:59
- Just go to Saab dealership and buy the tool..., MattVW, Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:41:45
- Re: 85 turbo - brake caliper question - special tool?, raab900, Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:33:18
- Re: 85 turbo - brake caliper question - special tool?, seaflo, Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:14:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!