Not sure if it ever went into production. I'm guessing not b/c someone should have one, but no signs. I think the designer got on US's blacklist or something.. It is a cool design.
mfrabotta: Here a webpage I made up of a different c900 body kits I know of. If the one your thinking of isn't on the page and you find pics, pls send me them and I'll add them to the page.
posted by 66.54.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rare Saab Body Kit, mfrabotta, Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:15:40
- This one? Very rare...., Taylor, Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:04:42
- Airflow ????, GM, Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:11:49
- Is this the kit you're after? VERY hot! :), Skip, Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:26:59
- Re: Is this the kit you're after? VERY hot! :), ;-}, Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:32:10
- AWWH - come on , those side cardboards .., BobD, Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:17:48
- Re: Is this the kit you're after? VERY hot! :), mfrabotta, Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:52:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!