I might be wrong on that. LH2.2 ecu's use it for the fp relay , but I just looked at my spare LH2.4.2 at is appears it uses them for charcoal can valve and a/c relay. I couldn't follow the fp relay circuit in the LH2.4.2. Lh2.4 and LH2.4.2 circuits have those small daughter boards, which I'm too much of a newbie to understand. They look like they are single sided w/ 3 circuit layers. I can't follow them..
I think the ON957 is an euro item, don't know the equiv in the US.
posted by 66.54.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Another ECU question, Joe K, Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:08:31
- What are you doing w/ the old ecu?, Ubipa, Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:27:40
- Re: What are you doing w/ the old ecu?, Joe K, Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:11:03
- Re: What are you doing w/ the old ecu?, Ubipa, Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:57:26
- Ubipa, is that transistor something that can be, RS , Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:31:55
- Re: Another ECU question, RS , Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:00:55
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!